K-12 Class Scholarships
Scholarships are available for income-eligible families for all classes that Dreams for Schools offers. Full and partial scholarships are available and awarded based on a student’s financial need.
To apply for financial assistance, please contact [email protected]
- Recipient must be a current K-12 student
- Students must be able to attend the entirety of the desired class
- Scholarships are limited to one class per student, per session
- Scholarships will be issued on a first come, first serve basis.
- Applicants must be able to verify financial need / household income, and can do so by providing one of the following documents: (1) free/reduced lunch eligibility letter, (2) unemployment status, or (3) copy of a tax return. This information will be kept confidential and will only be used in determining financial eligibility.
- Only individuals listed on the verification documents are eligible to apply for the scholarship fund
- Applications submitted without supporting documentation will not be considered
- Any supporting documentation must be emailed to [email protected]
Scholarships will be reviewed within (5) business days of receipt of a completed application by the DFS Programs team. If approved, scholarship recipients will be notified and issued as a discount coupon code that can be applied during the online registration process.
Registration and discount code must be used within (5) business days of receipt, otherwise funds may be issued to another applicant.
Scholarship recipients will be required to provide the following for promotional use on DFS social media, website, and other marketing platforms:
1 photo of your student participating in class
1 additional class relevant photo of student
1 student testimonial on their experience
1 parent / guardian testimonial on their student’s experience
Financial need is determined by the student’s state median family income and number of individuals supported by the income.